In order to provide as safe an environment as possible for our patrons during the ongoing pandemic, we have instituted the following:
- We require all attendees to provide proof of vaccination accompanied by photo ID, and to wear masks while in the hall.
- Refreshments will be served before the show and at intermission only and must be consumed outside the hall doors where patrons can remove their masks while eating.
- We are placing only 50% of the number of chairs in the seating area, compared to 2019. This provides a chair-width empty space between chairs.
- Our chairs can be easily moved closer together for your group, if desired.
- We have increased our hall ventilation by keeping the back and front doors open and have added fans to provide multiple air changes per hour in the hall. Dress warmly on a cold day.