To buy tickets online, please see Upcoming Concerts.
Find the shows you are interested in and purchase through our secure site.
Scroll down on this page to learn more about us and our series.
Enjoy Live Music!
- $23 – Adult Non Member
- $20 – Senior (62+) and Student Non Members (under 25 with current school ID)
- $18 – Adult Member
- $15 -Seniors (62+) and Student Members (under 25 with current school ID)
- Note: Please bring your paper receipt to the show as confirmation of your ticket purchase from this website.
- If you have purchased 6 tickets, you can reserve a table by calling the office at 650-355-1882 and leaving a message. Your call will be returned and your request confirmed at that time.
- Free admission for youths & children under 18
Please see ‘Art Exhibit’ for further info on our current artist.
Enjoy our current art exhibit at the hall:
2nd Quarter, April thru June
G. Lee Boerger
Painting & Printmaking
Pacifica Performances at the Pacifica Center for the Arts
A jewel on the coast nestled in the hills surrounding Linda Mar Beach, just off Hwy 1, 20 minutes south from San Francisco. You will find a comfortable, welcoming hall, with a beautiful hand-crafted stage, fantastic sound system and walls filled with local art. Almost every week, you can experience world class artists in an intimate, casual environment that enhances and enriches the experience for both the listener and performer. We showcase a variety of musical styles, including blues, Americana/roots, world music, bluegrass, classical, and jazz, as well as dance, comedy and spoken word events.
We offer easy, free parking and reasonable admissions and memberships. Our programming is accessible to everyone–unless otherwise noted, children under age 18 receive free admission. Refreshments are available and fine dining is nearby.
Our hall is also available to rent for parties, meetings, recitals or concerts. Call our office at: 650-355-1882
Pacifica Performances is a non-profit, primarily volunteer, organization with an active Board of Directors. We operate under the auspices of the City of Pacifica and thank them for their support and promotion of our series.
Go to our Directions & Contact Us page to sign up for our mailing list. Be sure to email and tell us what you think.